Thursday, September 25, 2008

Turning Kaley into Abby Cadabby

I know Halloween is over a month away but I'm super excited about it this year! Kaley is obsessed with Sesame Street, well mostly just Elmo, Abby and Ernie so she is going to be Abby this year! She's learning to say trick-or-treat but right now it comes out as "Peta Pete" but maybe everyone will understand ;)
Anyways I still I have a few things to get for her costume but so far I have the tutu that I made and the hair that I made. I did a trial run on both, nothing fancy but here's a sneak peek!






Now if she'll just like the tutu as much as she did the hair we'll be in "Peta Pete" business!

1 comments:

lewister said...

Nice job! I've been really impressed with the homemade Abby costumes I'm seeing. I've been trying to figure out a good "hair" plan to use on my lens about Abby Cadabby to go with the costumes. It shouldn't be that hard, but I've been hitting some mental blocks. Thanks for pushing it a little! :-)