Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

As I said earlier I love Easter but I was struggling to make it through the day after waking up at 4:30 in the morning to get ready for sunrise service. Truth be told I wasn't supposed to get up until 5:30 but apparently I was snoring and a quick elbow to my arm was my wake up call instead. So just like any other holiday in the Elliott house me and Bug had here, there, and everywhere to go. And of course my camera tagged along and I was able to get some pretty fantastic shots of the rugrats in my family.


You've all seen this cute little girl before..this is Tori


This is Leah
This is Allyson...fun fact...her and Leah are sisters and they are 11 months apart


This handsome little fella is Wyatt, my nephew


And this is Tori with her mom, Angela. They're both very photogenic!



and this is a little out take that most all mom's can relate too. When your kid is around 6 years old they start to not want to be around you and you "seriously embarrass them" so they make faces at you when you're not looking...hehehe!

0 comments: